Past Driver Development Projects
Experience through practice.Past Projects that we've engaged in include:
File System Filter Drivers and Storage Drivers
- File system filters for file stream inspection and modification.
- Storage drivers (storport and port) for solid state and virtual drives.
- On-the-fly file encryption solution.
- An on-demand SSL/VPN product.
Linux Driver Development
- File System interception and modification
- Application execution modification
- Block storage interception and modification
Windows Driver Model, KMDF, and WDF Drivers
- Storage Port Driver (i.e. miniport and port driver combined) for a virtual storage and volume manager product
- USB data collection device driver
- Virtual Bus Driver for a multifunction storage and networking device
OS X Driver Development
- File System interception
- Whitelisting application execution
- Network packet inspection
Networking NDIS Drivers, TDI and Windows Filtering Platform Drivers
- Various TDI and WFP filters for network stream inspection and modification.
- A NDIS miniport with Microsoft chimney offload for a high performance TOE adapter.
- Power management solution for custom suspend-to-disk support.
- Winsock direct solution for high performance interconnects.
- NDIS lightweight filter driver for TCP/IP acceleration and optimization
- WAN acceleration client for CIFS, HTTP, MAPI protocols.
Management, API Hooking, and Security Software
- Application hardening solution to prevent software pirating.
- Zero hour anti-malware engine that blocks keyloggers/framegrabbers.
- User/kernel mode API interception solutions.
- WMI Provider implementation for BMC and clustered storage device
- Extending/modifying external applications and the operating system itself (without access to the source code).
About Joya Systems
What our customers say about us?
Read our customer testimonials to find out why our clients keep returning for their projects.View Testimonials